Abbott Hiring 2022 B.Sc. / B.Pharm for Territory Business Manager At INDIA – MUMBAI . Abbott Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Territory Business Manager
- Qualification: B.Sc. / B.Pharm
- Experienced:Fresher,2+ years of experience
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Abbott Hiring For Territory Business Manager !
- Important Details :
- Location: INDIA – MUMBAI
- Post of date: 21/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Achieve Division wise primary target and ensure it to be equal to or greater than Secondary.
· Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share.
· Ensure zero cases of expiry on Stockist shelf by timely liquidation of stocks by prescription generation.
· Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division.
· Relationship building with customers and Stockist. Timely Stockist visit as per the defined frequency without deviation.
· Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency.
· Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and to strengthen relationships.
· Plan and monitor new product introduction, stocking as per plan and sales progress. Provide information in a timely manner about the new product to the Stockist.
· Report field work on daily basis in the assigned online system.
·Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs.
·Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
2+ years of experience
Fresher with good communication skills and analytical
skills may also consider
B.Sc. / B.Pharm
Candidate with prior / current experience in same therapy.
Candidate from MNC and Top Indian pharma companies will have added advantage
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.