Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of ‚16 billion.
Walk Interview For Capgemini
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 01-06+years
- Role: Core Java Developer
- Job Location: Chennai
Candidate should have very strong technical background in Core Java with Spring Boot and Rest API experience.
- Should have expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Hands on experience of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Boot
- Hands on experience of Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Hands on experience of Restful services and Web services
- Experience in deploying Spring boot in Micro services
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
Primary Skills: (Must have) Core Java, Java & J2ee, Spring BootSecondary Skills: HTML5 & CSS, Java Script- Angularjs , Bootstrap, Web service (Restful & SOAP)
Exp. Required: 4 9 years
Documents to carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Printout of this email
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card
- Latest salary slip (preferred)
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
Pay slips of last 3 months