Cipla Ltd Recruitment 2022 . Cipla Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Apply Online.Cipla, as an organisation has been built brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. Caring For Life has always been and continues to remain, our guiding purpose. Driven by the same purpose, we have extended our presence to 80+ countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50+ dosage forms.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Formulation ADL – Analyst
- Qualification: M. Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) / M. Pharm
- Experienced:2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical organisation with knowledge of handling instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution tester and DPI related instruments
Job Description: Greeting From Cipla Ltd !!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: India – Maharashtra – Vikhroli
- Post of date: 14/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Execute the core method development activities and conduct analysis of routine as well as stability samples to finalize specifications and ensure timely delivery of product to unit.
Key Accountabilities (1/6)
- Develop new analytical methods for analysis of routine as well as stability samples by following proper GLPs to provide results or information regarding products to formulators
- Perform maintenance and calibration of lab instruments / equipment to get accurate and reproducible analytical result for proper interpretation
- Document and interpret the analytical data in a timely manner as per GLP / GMP requirements to maintain records and compliance of regulatory norms
- Provide support to units or CFTs for transfer of analytical methods and techniques by visiting and demonstrating them with the relevant analysis to ensure successful and timely transfer of products
- Maintain proper safety, GLP, and GMP environment in the work place to minimize accidents and incidents
Review the analytical requirements and recommend corrections in specifications by coordinating with units and CFTs to ensure smooth operations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.