Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies not just in India but across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla€™s turnover in FY13 was 1.5 billion USD.
Similar Jobs: Biophore- Walk-In on 10th May 2023
- Develop the strategic plan for institutional sales in the Reimbursement accounts for the region by taking a short-, mid- and long-term view of the business.
- Analyze and understand the impact of macroeconomic factors and industry trends on the Reimbursement institutional sales business and create account plans accordingly to optimize sales opportunities.
- Conduct sales analytics for the entire region for Reimbursement institutional sales to help draw out trends that impact the future business plans and provide inputs to the business manager for driving growth.
- Track tenders released by Reimbursement accounts and collaborate with institutional teammates to respond in a timely manner.
- Stay updated about changes in terms and conditions, criteria for selection of products, competitor mapping with public bodies like Health Ministry – Secretary and Joint Secretary (Health), CGHS Directorate, Board Members of Railways, Director General Armed Force Medical Store, Medical Commissioner, ESIS and international agencies helping state-wise purchase.
- Create awareness on scientific differentiation of Cipla Limited brands so that we are included into the e preferred list of products for the accounts managed.
- Manage a set of prioritized (designated) accounts to achieve agreed business objectives.
- Monitor progress of accounts managed and evolve action plans as appropriate (monitor account contacts, plan execution, profit, value, volume growth, and market share)
– 10+ years’ experience in handling Institutional Sales/Market access from Pharmaceutical industry
– Age should be less than 45 yrs.No of companies worked: not more than 5
Should have experience as 2nd line or 3rd line manager in similar role
– Should have geography exposure of entire South zone