Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets. We operate primarily under a business to business (B2B) model and have an excellent track record in the development, manufacturing and marketing of complex injectables. This presence across the value chain has helped us witness exponential growth. We are promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, a global pharmaceutical major.
Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd!!!
We have vacancies in Production department at Gland Pharma Ltd – VSEZ location.
Please walk-in on 07.09.2022 from 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
- Designation : Trainee/Chemist
Educational Qualification : B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy ( 2021 & 2022 Pass out only)
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Review of Executed BPCR cross verifying with log books.
2. Preparation and Review of Master BPCRs.
3. Review of production log books.
4. Monitoring personnel hygiene in production entry.
5. Coordinate with QA regarding BPCR review and compliance.
6. Cross check of BPCR.
7. Complies of review points from QA.
8. Receiving BPCRs from QA.
9. Initiation of Error Ratifications in the BPCRs if any.
10.Implementation of standard operating procedures.
11.Continuous training of workmen for cGMP compliance.
12.Reporting all deviations to Production In charge.