Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Post : Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
• 15 years of full-time education
• Graduate / Postgraduate in Life Sciences / Pharmacy or a degree in the same field
• 2 to 7 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
• Only experienced candidates would be considered. Fresher’s are not eligible.
• Ability to analyze the complex data and perform activities including accessing the case in Argus, code and enter data
• Be fully competent to perform all steps within the case-handling processing
Job ID : 2628S6 Experience: 2 – 7 years
Work Location : Mumbai / Pune / Gandhinagar / Indore
Walk in Interview
Friday, 17th March 2023 | 10 AM – 2 PM
Tata Consultancy Services, Rajgad Al, TAG interview bay,
Main gate number 1, Sahyadri Park, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase 3, Pune – 411057
Contact Person : Meherangiz
Things to carry for interview
1 copy of an updated resume, Government ID proof, 1 Passport size photo, double covid-19 vaccination certificate (Hard/soft copy).
*Wearing a mask to the venue is mandatory