Infosys BPM is the business-critical technology partner for the worlds most successful organizations. As a global leader in Business Transformation, Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment
Infosys BPM Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 02-03+years
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Role: S&F – Order Management, Quoting – skills
Greeting from Infosys BPM Ltd.,
We are hiring for S&F – Order Management, Quoting – skills. Please walk-in for interview on 20th May 2023 at Bangalore locationNote: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Interview Date: 20th May 2023
Interview Time: 10 AM till 12.30 PM
Infosys BPM Limited., #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road,
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560078
Landmark: Near Sindoor Convention Hall
Things to remember while entering the campus:
Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
Documents to Carry:
Carry a print out your updated resume;
Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
NOTE: There will be a domain assessment conducted, please carry simple calculators for the same.
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
Q2O Process Specialist (SME)
- Support Request on behalf of sales force i.e Quotes, Orders, Amendments, Pricing sheets or vendor quotes etc. for service requests.
- Provide subject matter expertise for complex issues.
- Build training curriculum & Work Instructions.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Use existing knowledge base to provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- 3-4 years of experience in a BPO environment.
- Any Bachelors degree.
- Proficient MS Excel
- Hands-on experience in working on Order to Cash process i.e Agreements/Contracts, Quote Management
- Very good understanding of L2S process. Agreements, Amendments, Pricing, licensee, pricing sheets, reports etc
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Customer / Client facing experience would be handy.
- Good understanding of Quote to Order.
- Clear written & oral communication skills with internal customers.
- Sound analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
- Training experience will be handy.
- Experience in creating knowledge base would be an advantage.
Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation (Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Pointers to note:
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.