Lupin Ltd Released Job Openings On 18/01/2023.Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.
Lupin Ltd hiring B.Tech Graduate for Instrumentation Engineer Position.Complete Details for the Instrumentation Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:18/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Engineering Activities Basic knowledge about utilities and plant machineries used in pharmaceutical R&D facility, primarily from Mechanical Engineering perspective and shall also be capable of supervising / monitoring activities related to instrumentation activities. Handling contractual manpower for operation and maintenance. Calibration of instruments/equipment’s etc.
- Documentation Preparation and review of documentation as per Good Engineering Practices / Good Manufacturing Practices (URS, DQ, IOQ, PQ, SOP etc.). Update/review operational Documentation like Utility equipment Logbook, filter cleaning schedule / records, PM schedules / records etc. Handling of quality management system.
- Qualifications Execution of equipment / system qualification classified area validation and preparation of reports and review the documentation.
- Validation activities, Statutory data maintaining regarding DISH, FDA, Tools n Tackles & Pressure vessels testing etc.
- Procurement and stores activities coordination with 3rd part vendors for quotations, negotiations, and execution of jobs. New competent vendor development.
- Monitoring inventory and maintaining sufficient stock for smooth operation and maintenance activities at facility.
- Keep track of available and spend budget during performing procurement activity.
- Projects Activities Shall be able to participate in design, planning and execution of brown field (modification) projects.