Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting M.Pharma Graduates with 00-02 years experience for Alliance Manager position.Complete Details for the Alliance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage a broad portfolio of partnerships at all stages of their lifecycle with a focus on mutual value creation
- Manage and oversee the financial transaction with support for finance and taxation team for royalty payments, milestone transactions, withholding taxes
- Identify, understand, and ensure that mechanisms are in place for the governance of partnerships (e.g. on partnership strategy, program prioritization, operating model, processes, etc.)
- Convene and align internal stakeholders for each relevant alliance, ensure effective interactions between the parties and ensure teams are fully aligned.
- Ensure the team understands and plans for key partnership inflection points that can drive value as well as partner obligations, contractual commitments and key partnership deliverables
- Ensure decision making is informed by contract terms with partner, partners point of view, and any other factors that could affect partnership value
- Proactively identify and drive resolution of key partnership risks and issues
- Provide strategic input to deal teams with regard to partnership agreement negotiations and purpose-focused governance considerations for proactive partner alignment and efficient and effective post transaction implementation
- Utilize cross-functional knowledge, business acumen and drug development experience to engage with scientific and business leads across the organisation and partner organisation.
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives to improve Suns partnership management capabilities
- Facilitate cross functional win/win solutions for issues with the potential to adversely impact the alliance relationship or the mutual value drivers