Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world. It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R & D centres. Our leadership is approachable, recognizes people’s passions for growth, gives them a voice and empowers them to make a positive change.
We are having urgent vacancy for Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (HALOL- GUJARAT)
- Role: Officer / Executive
- Department: QC- Micro
- Required Experience : 2-7 Years
- Required Qualification : M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- Oversight of the aseptic operations, environmental monitoring activity – for viable particle count (VPC) and Non-Viable particle count (NVPC).
- Sampling, testing, evaluation and interpretation of environmental monitoring VPC, NVPC, PEP and utility monitoring (nitrogen gas, compressed air, CO2 gas) results.
- To review trend for viable and non-viable monitoring data and suggest action if any.
- To review trend of microbiological monitoring of personnel of aseptic area.
- To train the personnel entering the aseptic area, qualify, disqualify the personnel for aseptic area entry.
Interested may share cv on [email protected]