Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 14/06/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Com,BA,BAF,BBI,BBA,BBM,BMS,BSc-IT/CS/General,BCA,BCS Freshers-2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) Candidates.
Important Details :
- Location : India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Kindly go through the below eligibility criteria and proceed with your application.
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Work Location & Shifts: Candidates should be comfortable working in any of our development centers and in rotational shifts, including night shifts.