Be a part of the solution in global healthcare
TCS Sigma Hiring for B.Pharm and M.Pharm graduates of 2023
Make your big move with TCS Sigma Hiring.
TCS is starting with the registration process for TCS Sigma (Pharma) hiring for B.Pharm and M.Pharm students from 2023 year of passing
Registration link: https://lnkd.in/gfD2nXZs
Registration end date: 30 March 2023, Thursday
- Registration End Date: 30th March 2023 (Thursday)
Test Date: 9th April 2023 (Sunday)
TCS Sigma Hiring YoP 2023:
- TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Pharmacy graduates and postgraduates from 2023 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Selected candidates will be onboarded in 2023 post successful completion of the course.
- We look forward to you participating in Sigma hiring and advancing your career in the pharma domain.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR TCS SIGMA HIRING YOP 2023:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘BPS’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre), choose your preferred test center, select 2 joining locations of your preference and then click on Apply. Please Note, test center once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and seat confirmation would be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money at any stage of the recruitment process
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to make offers of employment on its behalf
For a step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal, click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS Sigma Hiring Test
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 022-67784065