The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
Zydus Lifesciences Walk In
- Qualification: B.Sc / B. Pharm / M Sc / B.Tech/B.E
- Experience: 02-07+years
- Role:Officer | Executive | Senior Executive
- Job Location: Vadodara/ Baroda,Gujara
- Department: Production/QA
Inviting candidates for a Walk-in interview for exciting role in API Manufacturing Facility based at Dabhasa / Ekalbara, Near Vadodara on 26th August, Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm at Zydus API Park, Behind Bright Day CBSE School, Beside Kishan Classic Apartment, Vasna Bhayli Canal Road, Vadodara.
- Department: Production
- Designation: Officer | Executive | Senior Executive
- Qualification: B Sc | M Sc (Chemistry) | BE (Chemical)
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
Candidates should have an adequate exposure in handling reactors, centrifuges and clean
room equipment with sound knowledge in cGMP and SOPs. Should have exposure to
regulatory requirement of documentation and also adherence to Quality, Safety, Health and
Quality Assurance – API
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Designation: Executive | Senior Executive
- Qualification: M Sc (Chemistry) | B Pharm
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
Candidates should have relevant experience in API regulated plant. Responsible for IPQA,
QMS, Batch Release, QA for QC, Audit & Compliance and Qualification areas.
Please Note :
- Candidates with only API manufacturing experience will be interviewed.
- Opening is not for Freshers.
Interested candidates may please walk-in along-with their updated copy of CV, salary proofs and other relevant documents as per the aforementioned schedule. Candidate who are not able to attend the walk-in may share their CV at [email protected].