Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 03/09/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting B. Pharm,M. Pharm,B.Sc,M.Sc,B.Tech Graduates with 03-08 yrs of Experience for QA,QC,IT,Engineering Departments.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:03/09/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 11th September, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
BARODA PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL, 2nd Floor, Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390 007
Job Description/Skills Required
- Officer Dy. Manager (IPQA & QMS) B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 2 to 6 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
- Officer / Sr. Executive Quality Control (Analyst) B.Sc./B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 2 to 8 years of hands-on experience of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus and UV Visible Spectrometer. Should have experience of RM analysis, analytical Method transfer/Method validation and GLP.
- Dy. Manager / Assoc. Manager Quality Control (Reviewer) B.Sc./B. Pharm/ M.Sc. with 7 to 12 years of experience of Analytical data Review of Raw material & Method transfer/Method validation section.
- Technician Diploma/ITI with 3 to 8 years of experience in HVAC + BMS, HT, LT panels routine Operations, experience in Operations of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Experience in OSD Process Equipment Maintenance. Experience in Instrument Sensors controls, Machine Operation, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
- Senior Executive to Manager B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Civil) with 4 to 15 years of experience in Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD Process Equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations HT, LT panels, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC,SCADA, HLM required.
- IT CSV Engineer – Diploma. / B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with 4 to 8 years of experience in IT department. Should have exposure of User Management (Q.C. /Manufacturing/ Engineering /Warehouse /Packing), GxP Systems, Desktop policy and CFR part 11 requirement. Preparation, Review and/or execution of validation documents and SOPs. Knowledge of Documentum, Trackwise and other quality software also required. Exposure to Pharma industry is mandatory.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at below contact credentials [email protected] ( Engineering and Information Technology). & [email protected](QA & QC).