- GPAT 2022 Registration process will be regulated through online mode only.
- This examination will be conducted for admission in the Academic Session 2022-23 of postgraduate pharmacy courses (M Pharm). Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in M Pharm program of various participating pharmacy Institutes across the country.
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
Here, we have provided complete tentative exam dates for GPAT 2022:
|Online submission of application form
|4th week of December 2021
|Last date of submission of application form
|Last week of January 2022
|Last date of successful transaction of fee
|1st week of February 2022
|1st week of February 2022
|Release of admit card
|3rd week of February 2022
|Date of Examination
|Last week of February 2022
|Final answer key
|3rd week of March 2022
|Declaration of Result
|4th week of March 2022
GPAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete information candidates needs to know before filling GPAT Application form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- The Application Form submission process will be regulated from 4th week of December 2021 to Last week of January 2022.
- Candidates shall fill the application form very carefully however authority will provide the correction facility later.
- The correction facility will be commenced from the 1st week of February 2022.
- Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form before last date of submission as authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
GPAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
Application form fee for every category/Gender will be as follows:
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can confirm their eligibility by checking complete GPAT Eligibility Norms:
- Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Age: There will be no prescribed age limit for GPAT 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
(Note* B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.)
GPAT 2022 Exam pattern
Following will be the complete exam pattern for the GPAT 2022 examination:
- Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode by CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: Duration of GPAT 2022 exam will be 3 hours.
- Medium: The question paper shall be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer and will loss 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Here is the complete Exam pattern for GPAT 2022:
|Type of Questions
GPAT 2022 Syllabus
The GPAT Syllabus will be as per prescribed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Candidates will be able to check complete syllabus of GPAT 2022 through the website of AICTE. The syllabus will contain topics from subjects likes Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology etc.
GPAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the National Testing Agency a week before the commencement of examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 3rd week of February 2022 by login into the website of NTA.
Admit card will be released for every successfully registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates should keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
GPAT 2022 Answer Key
Answer Key will be released by the National Testing Agency after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to check their answer Key from 3rd week of March 2022 through online mode only.
Answer key will be released in two phases. Authority will release the provisional answer key in first phase with the objection facility. Candidates can challenge the provisional answer key by paying the prescribed amount. After the completion of objection facility, authority will release the final Answer key in second phase.
GPAT 2022 Result
The result will be released by the exam conducting authority for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their result from the 4th week of March 2022.
The GPAT result will not be send to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their result by entering their Application No. and Date of Birth.
Candidates are advised to keep the GPAT 2022 result safe till the completion of admission procedure, as the result will be required at the time of admission.
GPAT 2022 Score Card
The score card will be released after few weeks from the declaration of result. Candidates will be able to download their score card by login into the website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
The score card will contain the complete marks scored by the candidates in the GPAT entrance examination. Candidates will have to bring their score card at the counselling center for admission.
GPAT 2022 Merit list
Authority will prepare the merit list for every exam qualified candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. NTA will release the All Indian Merit list containing the names and roll no. and all Indian rank of candidates.
The merit list will be used for the counselling process. The admission in M Pharm programs of various participating institute will be offered on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
GPAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective preparation tips for GPAT 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year questions papers and sample papers.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.