• Describe the action of anticholinergic drugs and dopaminergic drugs in treatment of
• Differentiate between the types of commonly used anti-Parkinson’s drugs.
• Describe the side effects of anti-Parkinson drugs.
• Discuss the nursing interventions including clients teaching of drugs used in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease
• Calculate the drug dosage accurately for oral and parental anti Parkinson’s drugs
• Parkinson Disease Pathogenesis
• Parkinson Disease Pathophysiology & Treatment
• Treatment of Parkinsonism
• Adverse effects of Parkinson Disease
• Dopamine facilitator
• Central anti-cholinergic drugs
• Adverse effects of anti-cholinergic drugs
• Nursing care in Anti-Parkinson Drugs
- Subject:- Pharmacology
- Course:- B.pharm (pharmacy),
- Semester:- 5th sem , sem :- 5