- Reaction kinetics: zero, pseudo-zero,
- first & second order,
- units of basic rate constants,
- determination of reaction order.
- Physical and chemical factors influencing the chemical degradation of pharmaceutical product: temperature, solvent,
- ionic strength,
- against common reactions like hydrolysis & oxidation.
- Accelerated stability testing in expiration dating of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Photolytic degradation and its prevention
- dielectric constant,
- specific & general acid base catalysis,
- Simple numerical problems.
- Stabilization of medicinal agents
- Subject:- physical pharmaceutics 2
- Course:- B.pharm (pharmacy),
- Semester:- 4th sem , sem :- 4