The Electron Transport System also called the Electron Transport Chain, is a chain of reactions that converts redox energy available from oxidation of NADH and FADH2, into proton-motive force which is used to synthesize ATP through conformational changes in the ATP synthase complex through a process called oxidative phosphorylation.
- Electron transport chains
- ETC cycle
- Location of etc cycle
- Chart of etc
- Write details notes on etc cycle
- Explain electron transport chains.
- Define electron transport chains.
- Unit:- 2
• Inhibitors ETC and oxidative phosphorylation/Uncouplers
- Subject:- Biochemistry
- Course:- B.pharm
- Semester:- 3rd sem