- Heterocyclic compounds:
Nomenclature and classification Synthesis,
reactions and medicinal uses of following compounds/derivatives
Relative aromaticity and reactivity of Pyrrole,
Furan and Thiophene
- What is Heterocyclic compounds
What is Heterocyclic.
Synthesis, reactions and medicinal uses of following compounds/derivatives
Pyrazole, Imidazole, Oxazole and Thiazole.
Pyridine, Quinoline, Isoquinoline, Acridine and Indole. Basicity of pyridine
Synthesis and medicinal uses of Pyrimidine, Purine, azepines and their derivatives
- Reaction, preparation, mechanism, comments
- Subject:- Organic chemistry 3
- Course:- B.pharm (pharmacy), D.pharm
- Semester:- 4th sem , sem :- 4