Unit :- 4
- Aseptic area
- Designing of aseptic area
- Requirements of cleaning aseptic area
- Laminar flow of equipment
- Hepa ( high efficiency of perticulate air) filter
- Types of laminar flow of cabinet
1). Horizontal laminar hood
2). Vertical laminar hood
- Different sources of contamination of in aseptic area
- Method of prevention of contamination
- Classification of nooms and PPT
- Microbial assy :- definition, principal , merits , demerits
- Standardized of antibiotics
- Culture media
- Standard and test solutions prepration
- Microbiological assay
- Microbiological of amino acid
According to syllabus
- Designing of aseptic area,
- laminar flow equipments; study of different
- sources of contamination in an aseptic area and methods of prevention,
- clean area classification.
- Principles and methods of different
- microbiological assay.
- Methods for standardization of antibiotics,
- vitamins and amino acids.
- Assessment of a new antibiotic.
- Subject:- microbiology
- Course:- B.pharm (pharmacy),
- Semester:- 5th sem , sem :- 5