• Peptic ulcer disease
• What is peptic ulcer ?
• Introduction of peptic ulcer.
• Define peptic ulcer.
• Sign and symptoms of peptic ulcer
• Etiology of peptic ulcer
• Regular use of certain pain reliever (NSAIDs)
• Complications of peptic ulcer.
1). Internal bleeding
2). Infection and performation.
3). Scar tissue
Write Detailed note on peptic ulcer (Include definition, etiology, pathophysiology, sing and symptoms and diagnosis).
- Subject:- Pathophysiology
- Course:- B.pharm
- Semester:- 3rd sem