101. Which of the following type of product is having equilibrium moisture content (EMC) of practically Zero?
a. Non-Porous & Insoluble
b. Non-Porous & Soluble
c. Porous & Insoluble
d. Porous & Soluble
102. Dry spots are formed during one of the following period?
a. Constant Rate period
b. First Falling period
c. Initial Adjustment period
d. Second falling period
103. Eutectic Point is an important factor for one of the following drying processes?
a. Drum Drying
b. Fluidized Bed Drying
c. Tray drying
d. Freeze Drying
104. Filtration is a unit operation that is commonly used for collecting:
b. Particulate matter
105. Who has proposed that the filtration process is similar to the streamline flow of a liquid under pressure through capillaries?
106. Which is the principle difference in the properties that influences centrifugation?
b. Interfacial Tensions
c. Particle size
107. Centrifugal method is used for one of the following process:
108. Water Attack test is performed on glass in order to find the limits of one of the following?
a. Acid liberated
b. Alkali liberated
d. Metal ions
109. In Pharmaceutical packing, collapsible tubes made from lead are not used as such, for one of the following reason.
a. Costly metal
b. Difficulty in packing
c. Risk of Poisoning
d. Soft in strength
110. One of the following glass containers is used for the storage of light sensitive pharmaceuticals.
b. Amber Colored
c. Unit Dose
d. Well closed
111. Containers meant for storage of injections (buffered & unbuffered aqueous solutions) are made from one of the following type of glasses.
b. General Purpose
c. Lime soda
112. Hermetic sealed containers are also known as:
a. Air-Tight Containers
b. Multi-dose containers
c. Single-Dose containers
d. Well-closed containers
113. Which metal makes steel corrosion resistant?
a. Copper and selenium
b. Tantalum and molybdenum
c. Chromium and Nickel
d. Titanium and Niobium
114. The ability of a metal surface to withstand repeated cycles of corrosion is known as:
a. Cavitation erosion
b. Corrosion fatigue
d. Stress of corrosion cracking
115. Corrosion of metals is fairly high in one of the following medium:
116. Galvanic Corrosion is observed, when external electric current in solution is passed between one of the following combinations:
a. Gold & Platinum
b. Iron & hydrogen
c. Iron & Iron
d. Zinc & Copper
117. In Cyclone separator, the separation depends on:
a. Size & Shape
b. Shape and Surface area
c. Size & Density
d. Surface texture & Size
118. One of the theories is NOT applicable to distillation:
a. Graham’s law of diffusion
b. Law of conservation of energy
c. Law of conservation of matter
d. Raoult’s Law
119. Which product is NOT dried by spray dryer?
b. Fruit Juice
d. Bacterial & viral cultures
120. The correct definition of filtration is:
a. When solids are present in a very low concentration, i.e., not exceeding 1.0% w/v, the process of its separation from liquids
b. When solids are present in a very low concentration, i.e., not exceeding 5.0% w/v, the process of its separation from liquids
c. When solids are present in a very low concentration, i.e., not exceeding 2.0% w/v, the process of its separation from liquids
d. When solids are present in a very low concentration, i.e., not exceeding 7.0% w/v, the process of its separation from liquids