1. Define cardiotonics. Explain the pharmacology of digitalis.
2. Explain the mechanism of action and toxicity of cardiac glycosides.
1. Classify antihypertensive drugs with examples. Explain the pharmacology of centrally
acting antihypertensive and ACE inhibitors.
2. Classify anti-hypertensive with examples. Write the pharmacology of phenoxy-
3. Define hypertension. Classify anti hypertensive drugs. Explain the pharmacology of
4. Discuss the pharmacology of Angiotensin – II receptor antagonist.
5. Discuss the mode of action, adverse effects and therapeutic applications of clonidine.
6. Highlight on Potassium channel activators as antihypertensive agents.
1. Classify anti-anginal agents and write pharmacology of nitroglycerine.
2. What is angina pectoris? Classify anti-anginal agents. Describe the pharmacology of
3. Explain the pharmacology of organic nitrates.