In Bronchiectasis mainly bronchie gets dilatated, it gets infected and sputum gets collected in it.
In this type of disease, the cell wall inside the trachea starts getting damaged and mucus starts increasing inside the trachea.
Signs and Symptoms
- Coughing with sputum
- Chest pain
- Coughing with blood
- Mainly cough occurs in morning
- Weight loss
- Laboured breathing
- Mild fever
- Clubbing in fingers
Suggestions by Dr.
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Nebulisation with salbutamol
- Avoid smoking
- Enhance excersize
- Avoid fast food
- Avoid alcohol
- Stop the Adverse effect medicine
- Cap Moxikind – cv (Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavunate) 1 capsule should be given morning and evening.
- Tab Cotrimoxazole D. S. (Trimethoprim and Sulphamethoxazole) 1 tablet should be given morning & evening.
- Syp Ascoril (Bronhexine, Terbutaline and Menthol) 2 table spoon should be given morning, afternoon and evening.
- Syp Grilinctus BM (Bromhexine, Guaiphensin, Terbutaline) 2 table spoon should be given morning afternoon and evening.
- Tab Asthalin (Salbutamol 2mg) 1 tablet should be given morning afternoon and evening.
- Tab Allerdox (Doxyfyllin 400mg)
Note:- Do not self medicate without doctor’s advice