Insulin and its preparations Sulfonyl ureas: Tolbutamide*, Chlorpropamide,
Glipizide, Glimepiride. Biguanides: Metformin. Thiazolidinediones:
Pioglitazone, Rosiglitazone. Meglitinides: Repaglinide, Nateglinide.
Glucosidase inhibitors: Acrabose, Voglibose.
Local Anesthetics: SAR of Local anesthetics
Benzoic Acid derivatives; Cocaine, Hexylcaine, Meprylcaine,
Amino Benzoic acid derivatives: Benzocaine*, Butamben, Procaine*,
Butacaine, Propoxycaine, Tetracaine, Benoxinate.
Lidocaine/Anilide derivatives: Lignocaine, Mepivacaine, Prilocaine,
Miscellaneous: Phenacaine, Diperodon, Dibucaine.
- Antidiabetic agents: Hand written notes
- Local Anesthetics Hand written notes
- Glucosidase inhibitors Hand written notes
- Lidocaine/Anilide derivatives Hand written notes
- Miscellaneous Hand written notes
- Subject:– Medicinal chemistry 2
- Semester:- fifths sem, sem 5
- Course:- Bachelor of pharmacy, bpharm