PRE-GPAT MOCK TEST
51. Intrinsic activity found in except
B. Inverse Agonist
C. Parial agonist
52. Atropine does nt inhibit wch secretn?
53. is not a …………chelating agent
54. Oral bioavailability of griseofulvin is increased by
B. Solid dispersion
C. Amorphous generation
55. ROTOSORT capsule sorting machine has max. Handling of……capsules/hr?
56. All of the following hormones have cell surface receptors except
57. Bancroft rule is related with
58. In lyophilized sterile powders Trihydroxy methyl amino methane is used as?
B) bulking agents
D) None of the above
59. Defect in philiadephia chromosomes lead to
60. Which company is launching generic version of lipitor in india after pfizer lost it patentship on november 30,2011 in USA?
61. Sulfonamides are metabolised by humans principally by
62. Rotation of electrons about the proton generates a secondary magnetic field which may oppose the applied field the, the proton is said to be
63. The chemical shift in NMR is expressed in
A.parts per million
64. Saturable transport systems?
B) aqueous diffusion
C) lipid diffusion
D) active transport — carrier mediated
65. which of the following is a diuretic steroid
d.both a & c
66. Gossypol is…………
a)Hormone b) Pigment
c)Enzyme d)All of these
67. the solubility of the drug will be high when it in its
a) stable form
d) all of the above
68. angle of repose of given powder is between 30-40 degree the type of flow is
a) excellent b) good
c) passable d) very poor
69. which of the following is an active from of cocaine
70. IR radiation source, globar is chemically
a. silicon carbide
b. silicon disulfide
c. zirconium oxide
71. The deflection of positive ions formed in a mass spectrometer by electric and magnetic field depends upon its
d.all of the above
72. The most intense peak in mass spectrum is known as
d.molecular ion peak
73. A compound will be sensitive towards IR radiations only when one of the following properties undergo transition
b. Dielectric constant
c. dipole moment
74. Widely used recorder in mass spectrophotometer is
c. photomultiplier tube
75. Munsell system is associated with?
d. chemical classification
76. reagent gas used in chemical ionisation
a. methane b. isobutane
c. ammonia d. all the above
77. the molecular weight of compound in mass spectrum is
a.highest m/e value in mass spectrum
b.lowest m/e value in mass spectrum
c.the intensity which is equal to 100%
78. The characteristic odour of garlic is due to
A) a chloro compound
B) a sulphur compound
C) a fluorine compound
D) acetic acid
79. the product of fragmentation in mass spectroscopy
a. may be radical cation
b. may be cation
c. may be radical
d. all the above
80. Imipenem is inactivated by dehydro peptidase in renal tubules, belongs to class
81. Which electronic transition requires maximum energy?
82. The digitalis action is enhanced by
83. Limonene is synthesized from?
84. PEG 4000 monostearate is not miscible with?
85. Betadine contains?
c.povidone iodine complex
86. Lente insulin is?
a. givn only iv
b. another name for NPH insulin
c. 70percent crystalline, 30percent amorphous
d. 70percent amorphous, 30 percent crystalline
87. Rhubarb contain ______ type of glycoside
88. which drug has pappilose cells?
89. A mosquito repellent volatile oil is obtained from
a) Artemisia brevifolia
c) Trachys permumammi
d) Cymbopogon flexuosus
90. which of d these should not be administered to a patient with myasthenia gravis?
91. The metabolic function of riboflavin involves ?
a.FMN and FAD
b. NADP and NADPH
c. AMP and ATP
d. Retin and retinine
92. Which water is used 4 hand washing in change room of p’ceutical manufacturing plant?
A Potable B Purified
C Disinfectant D Soap
93. A metabolite of spironolactone?
94. wich of d following is neurotoxin
95. klung test is for
96. idioblast r present in ?
97. Who is new owner of piramal healthcare?
98. Which of d fllwing antidepressant is safe in overdose?
D. All the above
99. Digeorage’s syndrome is a?
a. Related to males, characterized by failure of conversion of b-lymphocytes into antibody producing plasma cells
b. failure of thymus to develop diminished T cell response
c. All the above
d. None of the above
100. If I have a cold, food may not taste as good to me because
A) The nerve fibrils are not functioning properly
B) My food will taste the same; taste and smell have nothing in common
C) Papilla become blocked by mucus and are unable to function
D) Olfaction, taste and trigeminal receptors together contribute to the flavor of my food