- Preformulation Studies: Introduction to preformulation, goals and objectives, study of physicochemical characteristics of drug substances.
- a. Physical properties: Physical form (crystal & amorphous), particle size, shape, flow properties, solubility profile (pKa, pH, partition coefficient), polymorphism
- b. Chemical Properties: Hydrolysis, oxidation, reduction, racemisation, polymerization BCS classification of drugs & its significant Application of preformulation considerations in the development of solid, liquid oral and parenteral dosage forms and its impact on stability of dosage forms.
- Industrial Pharmacy 1 unit 1 hand written notes pdf download free
- BPharmacy sem 5 industrial Pharmacy hand made notes
- Subject:– industrial Pharmacy
- Semester:- fifths sem, sem 5
- Course:- Bachelor of pharmacy, bpharm