- UNIT-II 10
- a. Introduction, ideal characteristics of tablets, classification of tablets. Excipients, Formulation of tablets, granulation methods, compression and processing problems.
- Equipments and tablet tooling. b. Tablet coating: Types of coating, coating materials, formulation of coating composition, methods of coating, equipment employed and defects in coating.
- c. Quality control tests: In process and finished product tests
- Liquid orals: Formulation and manufacturing consideration of syrups and elixirs
- suspensions and emulsions; Filling and packaging; evaluation of liquid orals
- official in pharmacopoeia
- Subject:– industrial Pharmacy
- Semester:- fifths sem, sem 5
- Course:- Bachelor of pharmacy, bpharm