1. What is the full form of MTP?
a. Medical termination of parturition
b. Medical termination of pregnancy
c. mechanical transfer of pollen
d. maternally transmitted pathogens
2. The programs to get total reproductive health as a social goal of national level are called
a. family organization
b. Family Planning
c. Family Care
d. reproductive care
3. which of the following is used for grading protein energy malnutrition?
a. Ballard’s scale
b. Gomez scale
c. Bishop scoring
d. Krammer’s rule
4. Which type of the following food is rich in omega-3 fatty acids?
a. oily fish
5. Which of the following food item believed to be complete meal or balanced diet?
6. Which one of the following is the main target of family welfare programs?
a. couples in the fertile age
b. children below 12 years
c. woman after fertile age
d. male after fertile age
7. Which one of the following is the activity of the family welfare program?
a. malnutrition program
b. child marriage
c. IUD program
d. one child One Nation policy
8. When the Family Planning Insurance scheme was introduced?
9. Which is the first state in India to recognize the family web planning to Nation planning?
d. Tamil Nadu
10. Which is the first country to initiate a family planning program in the world?
11. What is the additive drug in tobacco?
12. Which of the following disease is commonly caused by spit tobacco?
a. lung cancer
b. liver cancer
c. brain cancer
d. mouth cancer
13. Which of the following is not an effect of smoking during pregnancy?
a. low birth weight, leading to breathing and other health problems
b. premature birth, leading to breathing and other health problems
c. Birth defects such as missing limbs or malformed ears
d. Learning and behavior problems later in childhood
14. What is the leading cancer killer of women in United States?
a. oral cancer from spit tobacco
b. breast cancer from various causes
c. liver cancer from excess alcohol consumption
d. lung cancer from smoking
15. Mosquito responsible for malaria transmission
a. Aedes aegypti
b. Aedes albopictus
16. How many people are at risk of malaria in the world?
a. 1.2 million
b. 1.2 billion
c. 3.2 million
d. 3.2 billion
17. We can protect ourselves from malaria…
a. using mosquito repellent
b. wearing light-colored, long-sleeved shirts and trousers
c. sleeping under insecticide-treated bed nets
d. all of this
18. There is a vaccine against malaria.
19. The term ageism was coined by
a. 4Robert Butler
b. Ignatz leo nascher
c. Dr. O. P. Sharma
d. Dr. Sharad Gokhale
20. The elderly population (>60 years) accounted for what percent of total population of India in 2011?
21. About 64/1000 elderly persons in rural areas and 55/1000 in urban areas suffer from one or more disabilities the most common disability among the elderly in India is
a. Locomotor disability
b. visual disability
c. hearing disability
d. speech disability
22. Which of the following institutions in India does not conduct a geriatric treat medicine courses?
b. AIIMS Delhi
c. Mysore Medical College
d. Madras Medical College
23. which of the following mentioned portals and sub programs were created under sarva shiksha, abhiyan ?
a. Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan
b. Padhe Bharat Badhu Bharat
c. Shagun portal
d. All of the above
24. what does ‘S’ stand for in SATH, an initiative by government of India to initiate transformation in health and education sectors by associating with States?
d. all of the above
25. Under Swatch swastika server through financial assistance of – rupees will be given to the community health centers for that. They can be strengthened to meet the standards of Sanitation hygiene and infection control
a. 10 lakhs
b. 15 lakhs
c. 20 lakhs
d. 25 lakhs
26. which of the following statements about the Deen Dayal upadhaya grameen kaushalaya yojana is not correct?
a. It is a placement linked skill training program exclusively rural girls
b. It is a generational poverty alleviation program
c. It aims to convert india’s demographic surplus into a demographic dividend
d. All are correct
27. India’s first healthcare and wellness centre under ayushman bharat yojana was inaugurated in
a. Bijapur (chattishgarh)
b. Udaipur (Rajasthan)
c. Vidisha (Madhya Pradesh)
d. Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
28. The ministry of communication has recently launched a pan india scholarship program for school children called ‘Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana’. The objective of the scheme is to increase the reach of
d. Fashion designing
29. Which one of the following statements about ‘Niryat Bandhu Scheme’ is correct?
a. It is the scheme for monitoring rural poor
b. It is a scheme for crop protection
c. It is a scheme for mentoring first generation entrepreneurs
d. It is a scheme for the vulnerable section of the society
30. Which state has been named first among states for its performance under the Pradhan mantri surakshit matritv abhiyan in india?
a. Madhya Pradesh
b. Himachal Pradesh
c. Tamil nadu
d. Uttar Pradesh
➡️ Social and Preventive Pharmacy Chapter 1 MCQs with Answer :- Click here
➡️ Social and Preventive Pharmacy Chapter 2 MCQs with Answers :- Click here
➡️ Social and Preventive Pharmacy Chapter 3 MCQs with Answers :- Click here
➡️ Social and Preventive Pharmacy Chapter 4 MCQs with Answers :- Click here
➡️ Social and Preventive Pharmacy Chapter 5 MCQs with Answers :- Click here
Subject:- Social and Preventive Pharmacy (BP802TT)
Semester:- 8th sem , sem 8
MCQs with Answers